Kelly Writers House
In 2001, Devaney joined the Kelly Writers House at the University of Pennsylvania. For an active four years, he was the program coordinator and producer of the radio program “Live at the Writers House” on 88.5-FM WXPN.
- PoemTalk for the Poetry Foundation, a podcast hosted by Al Filreis
- Host, A Murder of Ravens, featuring multiple readings of Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Raven” to mark Poe’s 200th birthday
January 15, 2009
- Co-host, A Celebration of George Oppen’s 100th Birthday, featuring an introduction and a talk on Mary Oppen’s Meaning a Life
April 7, 2008
- The Seven-Up Series: seven guests speak for seven minutes on a given topic.
- A conversation and reading with Carl Rakosi at the Kelly Writers House, on the occasion of his 99th birthday
October 30, 2002
- Producer, 2001-2005, LIVE at the Writers House radio reading series
- The Poet Painter Series, in collaboration with The School of Design, Penn’s Creative Writing Program and the Kelly Writers House. A program in which distinguished poets and painters known for their collaborative work present slides talks, poetry readings, and discussions
- Co-host, The Philly Sound: New Poetry Weekend, featuring 50 poets reading for two days and nights August 8 and 9, 2003
- Guest editor, “Death Poems & PennSound,” an essay accompanying the winter 2006/2007 PennSound featured resources selection